Sustainability at Tvål
Protecting the planet is important to us here at Tvål. We're always looking for ways to improve our sustainability!
We currently offer an in-store Refill and Recycling program.
We have many reusable, eco-friendly products for sale from partners such as All Day Leisure, and are working toward expanding our selection.
Below you will find more information on our packaging and ingredients, so you can rest assured we're doing our part:
- Glitter in or on products are made from either biodegradable plastic, plant matter (cellulose), or glass.
- All of our ingredients are earth-friendly, and will not clog drains, pollute water sources, or contribute to landfills.
- Bath treats are packaged in biodegradable plastic, which take ~two months to compost.
- All bar soaps are wrapped in non-toxic wax paper, which while not recyclable, is reusable, and takes between ~four weeks to compost.
- Tub'o'licious', cake soap slices, solid hair products, and soap samples are all packaged in glassine bags made from wood pulp, and are recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable.
We'll continue to update this page as we expand, and keep you posted!