INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND TVÅL
Last Updated: Friday, October 22nd, 2021
Masks are mandatory while inside our retail space; as per Newfoundland's Public Health Guidelines.
The Vaccination Passport is NOT required to enter our retail shop. But we do encourage you to be double vaccinated!
We are OPEN for in-store shopping!
Monday - Friday: 10 - 6
Saturday: 10 - 5
Sunday: 12 - 5
Tvål online shopping is still available 24/7! We greatly encourage you to continue to shop online, to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
A few reminders for online shopping with Tvål:
- Local Customers: Please complete your payment online if you are selecting ‘Pick Up in Shop’ as your 'Shipping Method.' As always we accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and interact e-transfers.
- We are also happy to take your payment over the phone if you are more comfortable with that.
- As always,shipping is FREE over $75 anywhere in North America. Please refer to our Shipping page for more information. Note that there will be shipping delays beyond our control. Refer to the Canada Post website for service delays in your area.
- We usually note that we may need between 1-9 business days to complete orders, but we may need more time, due to possible shortages of ingredients and packaging. As always, we will communicate with anybody whose orders may take a little extra time.
We have been working closely with Dr. M. Burchell over the last few months to improve upon our policies in our production areas. Dr. Burchell has extensive experience with Health and Safety Occupation policies in labs. We are so grateful to her for her ongoing advice and support!
Precautions & Best Practices:
- 'Sanitation Station' set up by front door for customers + staff (gloves, paper towels, hand sanitizer, tissues). We ask that every customer sanitize upon entering.
- Masking up: Masks worn by all staff and customers when in the shop.
- Regularly disinfection of the storefront area (debit terminal, counter, register, door handles).
- Safe + sanitary hand washing facilities available.
- Removed/Disposed of all testers… (There will be no samples made 'on the spot' at this time).
- All bar soaps are now wrapped immediately.
- All solid shampoos + conditioners are packaged immediately.
Please contact us if you have any other questions:
Phone: (709) 579 - SOAP (7627)
Thank you to everybody who continues to support us during these trying times. We send our best to all of you!
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, and wash 'yer hands! :)