Last Updated: Thursday, May 19th, 2022
- Wearing a non-medical mask is requested, but not required.
- The Vaccination Passport is not required
- No capacity limits
- OPEN for in-store shopping
Tvål online shopping is still available 24/7! We encourage you to continue to shop online, to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for! Orders are only processed during storefront hours.
A few reminders for online shopping with Tvål:
- Local Customers: Please complete your payment online if you are selecting ‘Pick Up in Shop.'
- As always, shipping is FREE over $75 anywhere in North America. Please refer to our Shipping page for more information. Note that there will be shipping delays beyond our control. Refer to the Canada Post website for service delays in your area.
- We usually note that orders are completed between 1-9 business days, but we may need more time. As always, we will communicate with anybody whose orders may take a little extra time.
Precautions & Best Practices:
- 'Sanitation Station' set up by front door -- we ask that every customer sanitize upon entering.
- Masking up: Masks worn by all staff when in the shop.
- Regularly disinfection of the storefront area (debit terminal, counter, register, door handles).
- Safe & sanitary hand washing facilities available.
- Some testers have been added back to the shelf, however please ask a Tvål team member for assistance in testing any products.
- All bar soaps and solid haircare are packaged immediately.
Please contact us if you have any other questions:
Phone: (709) 579 - SOAP (7627)
Thank you to everybody who continues to support us during these trying times. We send our best to all of you!
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, and wash 'yer hands! :)